Our Henley Regatta river cruise is not to be missed!
The Henley Royal Regatta is one of Britain’s most famous summer sporting events. You can charter Blackfeather for the day or evening and get close to the action and watch the worlds finest rowers right from the river.
Suggested Henley Regatta river cruise itinerary:
- 10.30am: Hop on board Blackfeather in Wargrave where our skipper will greet you
- Meander down the river towards Henley taking in the breathtaking views across the Chiltern Hills
- Pass through Marsh lock
- Relax and sit back on the sunbathing pads
- Cruise along the river passing the Leander club towards Temple Island, which marks the start of the famous Henley Royal Regatta course
- Watch the world’s finest rowers compete right from the river
- Stop for lunch en route – we can make a reservation for you at a top local restaurant or organise a food hamper for your party to tuck into
- Continue cruising up and down the Thames and moor up if required
- Leisurely cruise back past Shiplake
- 5pm: Finish your boat day back at Wargrave
If you’d rather set off or return your boat trip from another area, just let us know your requirements. We’re here to help you plan a memorable experience.
Charter Price (10.30am – 5pm): £1,495 for up to ten passengers and includes your own skipper, exclusive use of the boat and a bottle of Champagne for your guests to tuck into en route.
For more information contact us here or call 07766 880 738.