Henley Boat Cruise
Our Wargrave to Henley river cruise passes through some of the most beautiful landscapes in the English countryside and ends up at the historic market town of Henley-on-Thames.
- 10.30am: Hop on board Blackfeather in Wargrave at Val Wyatt Marina
- Meander down the river towards Henley taking in the breathtaking views across the Chiltern Hills
- Pass through Marsh lock
- Arrive and moor up in Henley just before lunchtime
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the historic market town which is full of unusual shops and delicious cake shops
- We can make a reservation for you at a local restaurant, or you are welcome to bring your own hamper
- Hop back onboard and head up to Temple Island which marks the start of the famous Henley Royal Regatta Course
- Leisurely cruise back and moor up in Shiplake
- 5pm: Finish your boat day back at Wargrave
If you’d rather set off or return your boat trip from another area, just let us know your requirements. We’re here to help you plan a memorable day out.
Charter Price (10.30am – 5pm): £995 for up to 10 passengers and includes your own skipper and exclusive use of the boat
We can also organise food packages for the day such as a local, organic hamper or we can make a reservation for lunch at a recommended restaurant in Henley.
To find out more contact us here or call 07766 880 738.